Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flu shots

We finally got our flu shots. We tried to get our shots at the clinic held in the mall, but we were too young and too healthy. I called the Doctor's office and made an appointment for the shot. The Doctor we go to is a little old man from India. He comes in with a very long needle. He made Kent turn his head. He didn't put any antiseptic on are arms, just jabbed us with the needle. I told Kent when we got out that we had better hurry home and pray! Seriously, we are enjoying our mission. Two of our YSA members just got their mission calls this week. Nofa is going to Romania Bucharest and Ben is going to Argentina Nequen. They will be great missionaries.

3 comments:

Natalie Strong said...

I hope you don't get infection from your flu shots. I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Deanna said...

So, how do you like socialized medicine? I hope you don't get the flu...or typhoide...or gangrene...

Suz said...

Don't you love crazy socialized medicine? Please tell whomever is on their way to the 'best mission in the world' i.e. Romania. I am jealous. I loved the time I spent there and hope that they do as well.